Unboxing the Bella's 1st BDJ Box

I have been using the Belle de Jour planner for 5 years. And it's no surprise that I have BDJ subscription as well. I am a certified bella. The BDJ Box is a beauty subscription website where you get a box filled with deluxe- sized beauty samples that are apt for your skin type from various brands. This box feels like a treat. It’s at a very fair price with all the fun products you get to sample on.



I got my box 2 days after my payment got confirmed. Shipment was fast, they're partners with Fastrack. We also prefer that courier over Xend when we are shipping items as well.


They gave out beautiful stickers, and a posie tint was given to the 1st 100 subscribers. 






I am pretty satisfied with my first box. I'm using most of the products, and what I love best is the L'oreal BB Cream! I want to get my hands on it's full-sized version of the BB Cream.


What's inside the first BDJ Box?

♥ L’Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Daily Repairing Treatment, 50ml
Fights the five signs of damaged hair and makes hair stronger, smoother and shinier. 

♥ Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub, 50ml
Clears skin imperfections and prevents dirt from further building up. 

♥ L’Oréal Revitalift Intensive Night Repair Essence, 5ml
Stimulates your skin’s natural lifters and revives your skin’s firmness and elasticity. 

♥ L’Oréal Lucent Magique Skin Illuminating BB Cream SPF20, 5ml
Instantly brightens skin and evens out your skin colour with its lightweight formula. 

♥ Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua, 1.2ml
Crafted for the stylish and sophisticated woman, this modern scent is inspired by the ocean breeze. 

♥ Syoss Anti-Dandruff Control Shampoo, 100ml
The perfect tandem designed to fight dandruff from the first application. 

♥ Syoss Anti-Dandruff Control Conditioner, 100ml 

♥ Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Hydrating Cleansing Toner, 50ml
Eliminates all traces of makeup and impurities, leaving skin smooth and radiant.

PLUS! AN EXTRA DOSE OF BEAUTY.
♥ 8pcs. of Garnier Skin Naturals Light SPF17, 8ml



0 comments: