TTM 2013 (Thailand Travel Mart) goes to the Philippines

I was again invited to visit the second TTM Travel Mart this September at Dusit Thani Manila. The biggest B2B Event in The Philippines. The TTM B2B Event 2013 is expected to be the largest gathering of leading tour operators, resorts, hotels, attractions and travel agencies and other related businesses all over the world  with the support of Malaysian Tourism Board, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Sabah Tourism Board, Singapore Tourism Board , Hong Kong Tourism Board and  our airlines partners.

The event is a must-to-attend for all tourism industry professionals to increase their business networks  and to be adept with hottest and most-in-demand holiday destinations around the world.

I am very much looking forward to this event. Last year, I was able to find a reliable and very kind tour operator in Bali, Indonesia. I sure hope I get to meet direct tour operators in other destinations this time.



0 comments: