Sizzling Pochero at Abuhan Tres Cebu

When I came back to Cebu, what I had first in mind was where to find good dining with my mama dearest. I've already tried Larsian, Casa Verde and Zubuchon when I first visited last year. I searched through Open Rice and found Abuhan Tres.


I chose this because it's located in IT Park and a short walk to Waterfront Cebu, where the Travel Expo last July 25-27 was held. 


Abuhan Tres is very much raved by Cebuanos as one of the must go to restos so I gave it a try. It was around 4pm when we arrived so the place was not full of customers. We had the place to ourselves. 


I asked for their bestseller sizzling pochero. 


Pochero for me is pork with soup with cabbage, with potatoes and all. So I was surprised that Pochero for Cebuano is Bulalo in Manila. Haha. I didn't research enough. And the meal is too huge for me and just my mom. I am such a light eater and loves veggies, though not vegetarian. Me and my mom loved the taste but it was just too much for us so I ordered Ensaladang Talong to balance our meal. 


And we wiped the talong in a flash. 


For meat lovers, this resto is for you. Probably we could have enjoyed eating more if we were in a big group. We didn't finish the Pochero, we had it take out hoping we could find someone to give it to.


The bill came to a total of Php 700 for just 2 viands and 2 drinks. Made me wish I could have taken her at Casa Verde instead. Though at that time, we were both looking for good Filipino food. So I guess eating Sizzling Pochero was still a good idea. First time experience we both shared. 


0 comments: