Revisiting Hong Kong: Lung Shing Dispensary

The second thing in my "to do list in Hong Kong is a visit to Lung Shing Dispensary in Granville Road.


I've read a lot of good reviews of this store. When we visited, there were a lot of locals shopping. I think we were the only foreigners at that time. 


Lung Shing Dispensary has only one store outlet. It is considered as one of the must go to shops in Tsim Sha Tsui. 


I happen to know about this place by reading forums at Pinoy Exchange. Filipinos in HKG recommended Lung Shing as it is best known for selling the cheapest cosmetic, skin care products, perfumes and so on. Like SaSa and Bonjour, they sell all kinds of international beauty products, from Channel, Dior, Estee Lauder to Japanese or Korean brands like Skin Food and SK-II at the cheapest price over Hong Kong. 
I managed to buy a 50ml Burberry Weekend for only around Php 1,200 when converted (forgot how much it is exactly in HKD).  Lanvin Rumeur 4.5ml for HKD 35 and Flower by Kenzo at HKD 47. 


Next time you happen to be in HKG and crazy about scents, drop by Lung Shing. They only accept cash though. 

Well, that's a good thing. If not, I would have drowned myself to credit card
debt lols. 




0 comments: