July BDJ Box: Unboxing Moment

I was totally honest with my disappointment on last month's box. I even considered unsubscribing. But a little voice inside me whispered I should wait for July then make a decision whether to continue with the subscription or not. I'm happy I waited.

Much to my heart's content. Here's my unboxing moment. 

Wait, I received 2 boxes. 1 box with all Dove products in it and the usual BDJ box. 


OMG! Dove. On my June BDJ box post, I mentioned I was not too happy with the Loreal products because I'm an avid Dove user. And to give me 8 full sized items?! Just amazing!


I got a soap, a roll on, a deo spray, dove intense hair repair, 2 shampoos and 2 conditioners. My mom loves Dove too so I gave her the other shampoo and conditioner. Total of 8. All the products must have cost more than two thousand but I only paid Php 580. Sweet deal! 

Take a peek what's inside the other box. 


That's beach hut sunscreen. An essential and timely as my banana boat sunscreen is 1 squeeze to nothing left. I go to the beach even during rainy months. I have beach trips this coming September and October and this saved me the hassle to buy since my sunscreen is almost empty. Well, I also use sunscreen each day the sun comes out. It's an everyday essential, not only for beach trips. ^_^


Beach Hut Sunblock - The aerolized form of this innovative Beach Hut Sunblock allows you to quickly go out and have fun under the sun. No need to spread it after spraying it on - no mess, non sticky with all the protection.
Price: Php 399


A revlon lippy lip butter in Lollipop shade, which I really like. I used it the moment I opened it. The shade perfectly suits me. 

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop - Hydrating mango, shea, and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%, making application buttery smooth.
Price: 525



Enchanted "After Midnight" eyeshadow that my sis would really love to try. Smokey eyes it is.

Enchanted Eyeshadow - This long wear eyeshadow palette from Enchanted contains three shades that allow you to add depth and drama to your peepers.
Price: Php 179


This one is too cute. This is a perfect travel essential. I don't really wear make up but my staples are bb cream, eyeliner and lippy. 

Too Cool for School BB Cream - The travel sized  version is perfect for girls always on the go, as this BB Cream quickly covers all natural skin imperfections for a natural  flawless skin! It has SPF 37 PA+++ so you are always protected wherever you go.
Price: Php 219


The foot skin peeling socks that's included in the box intrigued me and I cannot wait to use it. Haha. The sure slim voucher I might just give away. I'm trying to gain not to lose weight, lols. 


Foot Appeal Mask - Reveal soft, smooth feet after just one use of Foot Appeal's Peeling Sock.
Price: Php 279 

Sure Slim Voucher - 1500 pesos off on their weight loss program 

Am I satisfied? Oh my, I was literally leaping with gladness I didn't push the stop payment on my Paypal account. I guess I shall continue with BDJ box. I am a certified Bella after all. Xoxo. 

You can also get beauty loot each month via a subscription of the BDJ Box. Visit their official site to know more about the subscriptions available. Also follow@BDJBoxfor the latest news, promos and events.


-July 2013 BDJ Box

0 comments: