Burrito Brothers yummy afternoon snacks and Cafe Lidia Winner Dinner

Me and my friends came up with our August monthly date to have a foodie trip in Marikina last Sunday. It was a gloomy Sunday afternoon but our craving didn't let us cancel our plan.

Our first stop was to try nachos and burritos at Burrito Brothers. 

Photo Credits to www.chadsenga.com
I didn't know there was a foodie haven in Marikina called Lilac Street. I've passed this street a couple of times whenever we have a site tripping at Rancho Estate for the townhouses we sell. (I'm a real estate broker too aside from having my travel agency)

The resto can house only up to 20 people I guess. It was only 4PM when we arrived so the place was not packed yet. 

Verdict: Yummy Nachos filled with lots of beef and cheese and tasty Beef Burritos mixed with tomatoes, beef and rice is perfect for my taste. I can't wait to bring my other friends to eat again here.


They have very affordable price too.

Burrito Brothers 1
Photo Credit: http://melissacuya.wordpress.com

Our planned 2nd stop was to try Chocolate Ala Mode at Forget Me Not. Unfortunately, it was sold out so we went to our 3rd stop at Pink Chiffon. After being featured at KrisTV, a lot of foodies flocked at this small resto in Marikina so their cupcakes and lasagna were also sold out that day. Both restos didn't have what we came for so we just went on to our final stop which was Cafe Lidia.

We arrived around 6PM at Cafe Lidia and the place was already packed. We were 8th in line so we waited for about 10 minutes before we got seated. The wait was all worth it.

Here's what we ordered for our winner dinner.

Seafood Marinara

Creamy Mushroom Pasta

Chicken buffalo wings

House Pizza

Marshmallow Cake and Mocha Sansrival

My favorite and my top picks were Seafood Marinara, Buffalo wings and the Sans Rival. But all of the food choices we made were all winner for me. I am no foodie expert. But I tell you, the pictures are not deceiving. They are all very tasty. And for the price we only paid. All I can say, winner!!!


Good friends celebrating good food at Cafe Lidia.


This hidden resto in Marikina is a real gem. Bring your friends and family here. You'll surely enjoy chit chatting and enjoying the good food this restaurant has to offer.


For directions, you can check the map below.
CAFE LIDIA
#64 Calderon Street, Calumpang, Marikina City
Tel. No.: (632) 6477606


0 comments: