The Nail Room Superb Pamper Experience

My spoiled hand and feet were already screaming for pamper time. It has been almost 3 weeks so a visit at a nail salon is a must.

Great that I was able to take advantage of Deal Grocer's online offer with "The Nail Room". I was glad that they're not full on a Friday weekend. 


The salon is located on the 2nd floor of a 2-storey building just above Alied bank and RCBC.It's right beside Nuat Thai just in case you need some body pampering afterwards.


The online offer at Deal Grocer. Sweet deal actually. I only paid Php 285 instead of Php 580 for this wonderful package.


I was 30 minutes early for my 6PM appointment but was very happy there were 2 attendants ready to be of service for me. One attendant took care of my feet and the other took care of my hand. 

Here's how they prettify my nails.

My feet were soaked in warm water first. 


Then the attendant went on with the foot spa procedure. Sloughing off dead skin with foot scrub, moisturizing it then with foot lotion and gave me foot massage.
The other attendant took very good care of my hands. I opted to rest my nails from polish so I just went for basic cleaning. The process involved soak, moisturize and hand massage.

For the price I paid and with the awesome service I got, I can't describe more how I was so pleased and satisfied.


I am so sure I will be a regular at this nail salon. Their regular prices are reasonable. They even have Chanel nail polish already, aside from Orly.


A former co-employee at IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) is a regular at The Nail Room. We unexpectedly met and she testified the awesome service of this nail salon.


The Nail Room
2nd floor #90 E. Rodriguez Jr. (across Shopwise Libis, above Allied and RCBC banks)
For appointment call: 09020 451-2325 and 0922-7002337

1 comments:

Hi thanks for sharing thiis