June BDJ box

I don't want to say I'm disappointed with this month's BDJ box, it's just that I'm not impressed. 

Here's what's inside the box:


1. Physiogel Hypo-Allergenic Intensive Cream, Php 574.50 / 50ml. This was already featured in the previous boxes and I have got free tubes when I came to a BDJ event the previous months. I already have 3 tubes at home that I haven't got to used yet.

2. While I like bath products, Loreal Shampoo and Conditioner were also featured in the previous boxes. I use them but I still prefer Dove for my hair essentials. 

3. But I love the addition of Loreal Hair fall tonic. I used it today in a humid weather and it works great on my hair. Not oily. My hair was silky and smooth.

4.  Avon lipstick. I love that the staffs picked this color for my box. I loved it! Last time, I got electric pink. Which I can't really wear on a daily basis. 


5. Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener. Cost about Php 525/2.4g. I don't really wear make up that much but eyeliner is one of my essentials. Though, the color I got was emerald green. I think it's fun to experiment once and a while. 

6. Kinerase Lotion and Gentle Daily Cleanser (sample sizes). They've added samples of this pricier brand. I would love to try this but not something really that I would buy. 


I have been a subscriber since the very first month they've started this beauty subscription. While I'm a little excited receiving the box each month. Like a little girl ecstatic to open the box and unveil what's inside. A part of me is saying, isn't it a waste of money also since not all products is something I really want to buy and really want to try. 

I hope next month's box is better. More bath essentials maybe. Soaps, body wash.