Brief Day Tour in Osaka

Our group of I think 30 or so traveled 18 hours via Panstar Ferry from Busan port to have a very quick 4 hour running tour in Osaka before the ferry leaves back to Busan. Huwatt!! IKR! It was that quick.


Nonetheless, I got my feet in the land of the rising sun.


Our first stop, Osaka Castle.


There was an ongoing wedding ceremony. 


And some kind of a field trip. 



We went inside to take a look of the museum. And I found this. Whoah! Kenshin Himura!



Cute little things!


And cute little kid!


Too bad I didn't have Yen with me. Forgot to have my money changed when I was in Seoul. I could've bought some souvenirs from the Museum shop. 


After probably an hour, we were ushered back to our tourist bus to have our bento lunch on our way to Dotonbori. 



We were also given just 30 minutes to walk around Dotonbori and to shop at Shinsaibashi. Shop in 30 minutes?!


Won't work for me. So I just walked around the area and took pictures. 


There was a sale going on and it was torture. I didn't want to use my credit card so probably shop next time. Haha. 


Walked back to the bus with our Busan tour guide, Julie.