BDJ Box Beauty Social at SM North Sky Dome

I've always been kikay growing up. I remember my mom used to sell Avon products and at an early age, I was exposed to make ups and girly stuffs. So having BDJ come up with a box full of kikay-ness each month, it's divine. Not only that I'm a certified bella, i'm also now tagged us a BDJ veteran.

BDJ came up with a beauty social held last Sunday, September 29, 2013 at SM North Edsa's Sky Dome. It's a beauty event showcasing beauty products from a lot of top brands in the country like Shiseido, Max Factor, Cure, Revlon, Cover Girl to name some. It's also an interesting opportunity for a bella like me to learn something about cosmetics, how to apply and which products matches my skin type. I've always loved beauty events like these and have already influenced my 2 sisters whose also as kikay as me.

See how they've enjoyed their day with the exciting booths BDJ Box Event offered.

GOODY
CURE

MAX FACTOR

GARNIER

REVLON FREE HAIR COLOR APPLICATION COUNTER

MAKE UP 1-0-1 AT REVLON

COVER GIRL

BEAUTY TALKS

CELETEQUE

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

KOREAN YUTNORI GAME

THAT'S 4 PRODUCTS + BONUS WIN

RALPH LAUREN

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL PRODUCTS

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL PHOTOBOOTH

LUCIDO AND BI-FESTA

LIST OF BEAUTY TALKS

COCKTAILS BY GARNIER

LOTS OF BELLAS

SKIN ANALYSIS AT CELETEQUE

GEORGINA WILSON FOR GARNIER

SHE'S UBER TALL AND PRETTY


0 comments: