Unboxing October 2013 BDJ Box

My October box came just a day after atending the BDJ Fair 2013. We totally had a blast at the fair. Sadly we need to go home by 3PM as we still have to go to church. I will be blogging separately on that fair experience. 


Going back to the unboxing. I was totally rooting for some Colour Collection items but this box is all about Maybelline. I'm not sure how many different boxes are there but mine's "Scene Stealer". 


Other boxes I saw in Instagram are "Femme Fatale", "Queen of Extreme", "Wild Thing" and "Runway Rock".


Though I already own the same kind of lip balm and bb stick, I still appreciate this Maybelline box. Looking at the other unboxing photos in facebook and social media just made me wish I could have gotten a different one, especially the box with lipstick. But also fortunate the box I got suits my skin color. I read somewhere that some girl received shades that don't match her skin tone. Aw too bad! 

So let's now see what inside my Maybelline Scene Stealer box. 


I got 6 full sized items. The photo above shows their retail prices. 


I also got a lifestyle / loyalty card. Not only that, there's a voucher that entitles you for free gift at a minimum purchase of Php 250. Sweet!


One thing I love about Maybelline. It's inexpensive! 

You want a scene stealer look? Fret not! 
Check below. 


Kudos to the BDJ team for bringing this beauty box concept to every Filipinas. I've been a loyal subscriber for a year already and I've really grown my make up kit and toilertry kit to a number. I have also made aware of my skin tone, my kind of make up and a lot of things to know about beauty. 


The October box is my last box for this year. Sadly, I wasn't able to reserve for both November and December as it has been sold out already. 

Til next year for unboxing!

0 comments: