BDJ Fair 2013: #MakeItHappen as BDJ celebrates their 8th year!

I own 6 Belle de Jour planners. Yeah, i missed the first one. Certainly I am a BDJ Veteran. And I cannot miss this special event happening next Sunday, October 13 at the SM MOA Music Hall. You should not miss it too! 



















2014 BDJ theme #MakeItHappen is just right for a goal setter and go-getter girl like me. If there is one thing I really want to #MakeItHappen next year, I guess it would be fly to London (now that Philippine Airlines offering an introductory fare and direct flight to good 'ol London) and join a group tour with bunch of good looking tourists and maybe, well just maybe, I get to meet my English future husband looking perfectly gorgeous and just right for me. Not kidding. It'll be a wildest dream that's gonna happen to a positive thinker bella. L-O-L.

Aside from that, I am gonna #MakeItHappen an expansion of my online and homebased travel agency. I am thinking of renovation and staffs! 



Giggles! I am also looking forward to yet again be inspired with the talks me and my sisters pre-registered.

We successfully registered to the BDJ Talks below:


I am excited to attend the "Get Fit and Be Empowered" talk with Ms. Jill Ngo because she's just a fitness inspiration. She dances with so much passion and grace. We were once her Zumba students at Gold's Gym Timog and I can really attest how good of a instructor she is and there's just so much dedication and I want to hear how she does it. 


Met and heard Erica Paredes last time I attended a BDJ Box event held in Eastwood and I immediately loved her. That's why I'm really excited to hear her talk again. I mean she's got tons of tattoos for a small skinny girl like her but she's got the confidence that made her really stand out. I have one medium sized pretty looking mermaid tattoo hiding in my t-shirt and I just got to have that confidence to wear a crop top and be okay with everyone staring at it. I got to have that feel, being confident with my body. Also, I would love to hear from beauty expert Jigs Mayuga. I've seen his pictures a lot in Instagram with well known celebrities in different magazine covers and now that I've come to love make-up (thanks to BDJ box), I got to learn some beauty techniques from him.

Pre-registration for the talks is not over yet. Go ahead and pick your top 3 choices. To register, email your name, mobile number and top three (3) talk choices to maf@belledejourpowerplanner.com with the subject “BDJFair2013:Make it Happen”



See you there bellas! In behalf of the whole Belle de Jour Power Planner and BDJ Box Team, I am inviting all of you to check out the fab and posh beauty fair in the Metro.

"Inviting all of you to the BDJ Fair 2013 : #MakeitHappen on Oct 13 (Sunday) at the SM Mall of Asia Music Hall. Entrance is absolutely FREE, walk-ins welcome. But pre-registered girls have special perks! Visit fb.com/belledejourplanner and ilovebdj.com 







0 comments: